Stenographer Classes in Orlando
1636 West Oak Ridge Rd.
Orlando, Florida 32809
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thurs.
The Stenotype Institute houses the best instructors and the best court reporting / stenographer classes in Orlando. In 2002, we opened our Orlando campus in order to accommodate the rising demand for court reporters and stenographers in Florida and nationwide. Our central Florida campus is located just five minutes west of downtown in a beautiful office park, providing an ideal college-like atmosphere. With easy access to I-4, our Orlando campus is equipped to conveniently serve nearby communities like Daytona, Gainesville, Clearwater, and Tampa/St Petersburg.
We employ the best professors in the industry and up to date technology at our 30,000 square foot facility, designed specifically for court reporting instruction. Our campus includes:
- 12 classrooms that are used for theory, building of typing speed, academic courses, mock trials & depositions
- Computer lab for CAT (computer-aided transcription) and real-time classes
- Transcription and testing lab
- Auditorium for school meetings, seminars, graduation ceremonies, and mock trials
- Student/faculty lounges
- Offices for administration, staff meetings, admissions and financial aid
In addition to the resources available on our campus, Stenotype Orlando students also receive access to the libraries of Florida Metropolitan University (now Everest University) and Valencia Community College.
Our school location in Orlando offers stenographer classes in an ideal learning environment that allows you to succeed with your coursework and reach your goal of becoming a court reporter, closed captioned specialist or general stenographer. Our instructors provide students individualized attention and take a personal interest in seeing that they not only attain the minimum requirements to graduate, but that they will be successful in their new profession. We have a 95% to 100% job placement in Orlando, Florida for the past 8 years, so you can be assured that after you complete the court reporting program at the Stenotype Institute, it won't be long before you'll be out there enjoying your lucrative, recession-proof career!
Call our office today at 407-816-5573 and begin your court stenographer/reporter career with the Stenotype Institute, America's premier court reporting school.
Directions To Our Orlando Campus
From Winter Park, FL
- Take Fairbanks Avenue / SR-426 West toward Orange Ave.
- Keep left at the fork to go on Orange Ave.
- Turn right onto E. Princeton St. / SR-438
- Merge onto I-4 West via the ramp on the left
- Merge onto South Orange Blossom Trail / US-441 S. via Exit 80 on the left
- Turn right onto West Oak Ridge Rd.
- The Orlando Campus is on the left, directly across from the Chevron station
From Kissimmee, FL
- Head North on Main Street which will become Orange Blossom Trail / US-441 N.
- Turn left onto Oak Ridge Rd W. (just past Krystal)
- We are on the left at 1644 Oak Ridge Rd. West
From Clermont, FL
- Start out going East on SR-50 E. toward Lake Ave.
- Merge onto Florida's Turnpike South (Portions toll)
- Take the I-4 Exit, number 259, toward Downtown / Orlando / Tampa
- Merge onto I-4 East toward Downtown Orlando
- Take the Conroy Rd Exit, 78
- Turn right onto Conroy Rd.
- Turn right onto S. John Young Pky / CR-423 S.
- Turn left onto W. Oak Ridge Rd.
- The Orlando Campus is on the right, just past S. Rio Grande Ave.